Is a Move to Coffee Cup Right For Me?...

User 2280413 Photo

1 post

Dear all,

I have a number of websites that utilise the 1and1 eShop CMS. This has been great so far but I now want to step things up a gear and get more control over the low-level elements of my sites.

There's so many alternatives out there but as these are commercial websites I am loathe to start another 12 month development cycle, and I can;t afford much in the way of down time.

Can anyone share with me their experiences of moving from a closed CMS environment to the world of Coffee Cup? Any stories (good or bad) would help me decide if I should stick or twist :-)

My websites are listed below so feel free to check them out to guage migration complexity etc.

Best regards

Mike
Coffee Cup Prospect
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Sorry, the way you listed the sites looks like spam to me. Why post all the sites that look exactly the same, but with different products? Is it because Google loves to index this site? Hmm?

You can download the free trials and see for yourself if you really want to know.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Thanks Tom,
I saw it earlier but was on my way out of the house so didn't have time to mess with the links lol. I was hoping someone else would catch it before it got too far into any search indexes :P

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.