Hello All #3 - Post ID 289901

User 2942228 Photo

2 posts

Hello all,

I'm Vivek from India, just signup. Found this community from Google. Actually, I have one question regarding my website. Can anyone guide me where I can post my question?

It's urgent we could not solve one query.

Thanks in advance,
Vivek
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,454 posts
Online Now

Hi Vivek,
This forum is made for users of the Coffeecup programmes. Since you appear here as a 'guest', you haven't bought, or are not using any of their apps. That means, that you have very limited access to the various forum threads. If you make a purchase, though, you will have access to them all.

If your question is related to any particular piece of software, non-Coffeecup, your best bet is to ask in a user or support forum pertaining to that programme's manufacturer. If your question is more like how to achieve some particular effect or so, you may try asking in this group. Maybe one of the Coffeecup apps would be suitable for you and may solve your problem in a snap.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2942228 Photo

2 posts

Hello Inger,

Thanks for the information! I was also trying to upload my profile photo many time but could not succeed. It would be great if you guid me for the same.

I am also looking for help to ask questions in the community for my website. I have checked your forums but could find New Post or New Question option.

Thanks in advance,
Vivek
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,454 posts
Online Now

Hi,

If you actually did read my previous post, you should know why you cannot find any 'New post' in any of the programme specific forums. Not sure if there is the same limit on uploading profile images, though. I've been here for 15 years, so I don't remember the particulars about it.

Once you make a purchase, everything will be open to you.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.