Form Builder #2 - Post ID 159899

User 2224929 Photo

2 posts

My very first post and it's 2:30am! I've been going round and round with my hosting company (ixwebhosting) about my contact us form on 5 websites. About 6 years ago LunarPages.com gave their customers some free CoffeeCup products and I was lucky enough to scoop up a couple. The Form Builder has always been my favorite.

Today I was adding a new form to a new website and after the pages were uploaded it failed. Kept getting a error message so I decided to check a few websites that used the form as a Contact Us page. None of my websites forms were working. I contacted ixwebhosting and they promptly told me it wasn't on their end. Hours later I decided to upload the new contact us files to a website I still had on LunarPages -- lo and behold it worked perfectly there. Again ixwebhosting said it was in the software and not on their end. I am not a happy camper with ixwebhosting right now!

So, my question is.......... has anyone else had their forms just stop working. Mine was a classic -- CoffeeCup Flash Form Builder 5.5 (2005 I believe). Got a lot of life out of it...... Is there a upgrade or do I have to bite the bullet and buy the $39 deal?

Flyer

User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,461 posts

There have been a lot of updates for the Form Builder since 2005. The latest came out earlier this year. When you buy software from CC, you get all the updates for free. I don't know how the deal was with Lunar Pages, though.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.