Does dreamweaver work with Win7? -...

User 2180450 Photo

14 posts

I had adobe dreamweaver CS5 on my old computer. When it crashed I got a new computer, that runs Win7. When I tried to put adobedreamweaver on it, it says that I need to uninstall it and put it back on.

I am wondering, if dreamweaver works in Win7, and if not what others programs are there out there that are simular to dreamweaver that I can use to build a website.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,461 posts

Please go to the Adobe website and ask your questions about Dreamweaver there. This is a forum for CoffeeCup products.

As for working under Win7, Both the Coffeecup HTML Editor and the Visual site Designer work fine under Win7, both 32 and 64 bits operative systems.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

You might try going to Adobe's site if you're having issues with Dreamweaver. I can't imagine they would put a product out that wouldn't run on the latest Windows version. By the way, I have Dreamweaver, but find the Coffee Cup HTML Editor much more intuitive - easier to use. You can download a free trial version and see what you think :)

Inger, guess I just don't type fast enough! :lol:
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 2180450 Photo

14 posts

Thank you for the pointers, and I am sorry for posting this here, and not on adobe.

It is just that when I have an issue with something I think, I know coffeecup they can help. *blushes*

So I am sorry for if I post stuff here when I should not, I just think of your guys first.

Thank you.

~Jamie
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Thanks for thinking of us first, but being a guest forum we don't expect posts asking about other company's software. When you have questions about CC's software though feel free to ask away :)

Closing this thread as it's not really needed for anything else.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.