Discounts? - Post ID 171655

User 2216672 Photo

1 post

Well, I have in the past, purchased quite a bit of Coffee Cup software when I was using a PC. Now that I have been exclusively using a MAC and have had difficulty finding software for a MAC that matches your software. For some reason I am a guest so I think that I should post here. I desperately need your software now. There is no question about that. I have run parallels, but we MAC users take a big hit on memory and the virtual machine runs real slow. So, I would like to purchase more software from you, but do not want to purchase windows versions and then put out more money to purchase the MAC versions which seem to be soon released. Do you think that you will be able to offer a discount for any who purchase windows versions now and want to switch to MAC versions?
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,461 posts

Hi Doc,

I think it would be better if you send a mail to CoffeeCup: helpme@coffeecup.com , because this place is mainly for users helping each other, and we have no authorisation to give discounts.

Regarding your log-in problems, if you remember which mail address you have used before, try logging in with that, and of course also the password you have registered with CC.

When you have logged in, you may of course download updated versions for free of the software you already own.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

We always offer some sort of promotion on anything we release, so I am sure there will be something like that offered when these are released. These types of promotions do only run for a limited amount of time, so when we make the announcement, act fast. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2028484 Photo

94 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
These types of promotions do only run for a limited amount of time, so when we make the announcement, act fast. ;)
Since we don't live here on these forums is there some sort of mailing list we can get on which will announce when the Mac versions of new software is released?

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,461 posts

Check above here Support - Your profile - the Subscription tab.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.