Coffee Cup for my PC at home and...

User 2164562 Photo

51 posts

I need to know before I make my purchase.........I am interested in finding out if I pay the 49.00 for the Virtual Designer for home PC........will I have to pay another 49.00 to have this same piece of software downloaded onto my Laptop ??

Thanks so much for your help :)
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

With your purchase you can install the software on up to 3 systems you personally own and operate.

Cool right? :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

Gigi, you can have the software on more than one of your computers. I would think most of us have it on more than one computer. Your software will always be available for download as well - so when my desktop crashed, no problem - just downloaded everything onto a new computer. You'll also be able to get upgrades to your software, themes, graphics... at no charge. Go grab the free trial and take it for a test! :D
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 2164562 Photo

51 posts

WOW !!! NICE..........and very COOL !!!! :D

Thanks Scott and "Paintbrush" for answering my question.

I'm sooo hyped about the benefits of Coffee Cup !!!! :D

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.