CC Creator Pro - Post ID 154076

User 2179858 Photo

1 post

Hi
Have been looking at your software for awhile. But still have some questions.

1. Will the software now keep track of the sizes in the inventory or does it lump all of them together ?
2. If I need help installing the software will I get it?

Thank You
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

If the sizes each have their own "ID" code or SKU then yes, it would track them separately. Otherwise, I think it would not. Same with colors. So to me (and I've seen several catalogs set up like this), assignment of SKU's to track both size and color, you could implement something like: 12345-S-W (for a small/white version of item 12345), 12345-M-R (would be a medium/red of same item), 12345-XL-G (would be an xtra-large/green of same item) and so on...

Installing the software, is generally a piece of cake... But yes, if you run into trouble with it (and due to the wide variety of system specs, and especially the way certain firewalls/anti-virus type programs act it is possible) stop back in here AND/OR file a support ticket. Someone will help out. Here in the forums, it is mostly user to user support, though CC staff do stop in pretty regularly. With a support ticket, you will be getting a direct response from a CC staff member.
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

This might help clarify your size question (i have ring sizes as an issue)

http://www.handmade-by-me.co.uk/signet1 … ductid=786

As for loading software, if i mastered it anyone can, i got loads of help here , now i am in here occasionally helping others
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.