Can i use Shopping Cart Creator on my...

User 2160252 Photo

2 posts

Hi I'm looking for a shop to my web site
can I use Shopping Cart Creator on www.Resursbokning.com?

I do not want to rebuild the entire web site
Just add a shop
User 471275 Photo

Ambassador
1,130 posts

You do not have to rebuild your website just to add a shop. You can build a shop and have a link on your website to your shop. You can also make the home button of the shop a link to your website.

User 2160252 Photo

2 posts

Hi
thank you
i will try to put a button on the site
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya MrB,

Just be sure to check out both version "before" you purchase so you get the one that best suits you. The Pro and Basic versions are not upgrades they are separate entities, so if you buy the basic and then find you need the pro you'll be forking out more money so be sure to get the Pro if that's what you need so you don't spend that extra 50 bux for nothing :) Try them both out on the trials to be sure and check out the pages for the info on them to know what's in them.

If you need to know something about either of them that you can't find an answer for, just ask away here :) I have seen a couple people buy the wrong one recently so figured I'd give you a heads up on the version issue there :)
User 2199805 Photo

18 posts

I'm interested in adding the shopping cart to an existing website as well.

Is putting a link on my website for the shopping cart the best/preferred way to connect them?

I ask because I also noticed that the features list of the two Shopping Cart packages (also mentioned by JoAnn above) say that it requires the Pro package to add a catalog to a website - or is a "catalog" in this case different than adding a "shopping cart".

Lastly, I noticed that by using the S-drive, it looks like you could create a shopping cart using an embeddable theme, and embed that on a website page. Is that right, or am I interpreting that incorrectly?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.