AH! Found it! Took me a while... -...

User 2168138 Photo

2 posts

I'm here to look at your calendar. I run classes, and need some good scheduling tools. I've been looking all over for what I need, but can't find anything. I basically need to put in a date and have the software generate a list of, say, Tuesdays and Thursdays, until, say, 20 sessions are completed. I'd also need to exclude holidays.

I just got banned for asking this question on another forum, so I'm a bit hesitant to type up more details. Yeah, I know it's not your fault. But I thought I'd register and ask here anyway, since I've come across this site a few times already in my search for other things (HTML editor, for one).
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,450 posts

With the CoffeeCup calendar you can have an event repeat weekly up to a certain date that you set. For you it would mean entering the Tuesdays and Thursdays separately, then count the weeks until you have 20 of them. Sessions that fall upon holidays would have to be removed manually. You would have to download a trial and play with it and see if it serves your purpose.

The CC Calendar is fairly new, and I'm sure there will be updates with more features, but we don't know when or what features yet.

I can't think of any other calendar that does exactly what you want...
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.