windows 10 compatibility - Post ID...

User 2614236 Photo

141 posts

No. However I am ditching Windows 10. Its dreadful. I have other stuff that doesn't work. Computer takes ages to load and will not come out of sleep mode. It's a disaster of an operating system. Back to Windows 8.1 until Microsoft get their act together.
No wonder they gave it away free. It's useless
Tony
User 2614236 Photo

141 posts

For info reverted back to windows 8.1 and website Insight working perfectly again.

Eric I think you will need a ticket for Windows 10 as it just does not work in it.

I am not touching Windows 10 again as a lot of my wife's digital design programs failed to work as well.

I have disabled Windows 10 from downloading and hidden the upgrade and removed the update that puts the icon on the bottom of your computer which automatically downloads Windows 10 to your hard drive.

Not bad for someone who has been using Macs for the last 3 years
Tony
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I was able to verify this issue and we will get this fixed first thing next week. Thanks for reporting it! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Just posted 3.0 Build 370 which fixes the Windows 10 issues reported here.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,181 posts

I can confirm that this has fixed the issue.:cool:
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 2614236 Photo

141 posts

I take it the update will not affect the program working in 8.1 as im not touching 10 until other issues are sorted
Tony
User 2418367 Photo

4 posts

I had problem (access violation) running website insight (v2.1) when I upgraded to win 10, however now sorted after running CONTROL PANEL -> PROGRAMS-> RUN PROGRAMS MADE FOR PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF WINDOWS. (Windows 7 compatibility mode) in category mode. Also fixed chrome running slowly on win 10 using same method!:
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Johnny wrote:
I had problem (access violation) running website insight (v2.1) when I upgraded to win 10, however now sorted after running CONTROL PANEL -> PROGRAMS-> RUN PROGRAMS MADE FOR PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF WINDOWS. (Windows 7 compatibility mode) in category mode. Also fixed chrome running slowly on win 10 using same method!:

If you use 3.0, none of that is required.
User 139183 Photo

8 posts

Another post seems to have solved my problem. I ran the 'RUN PROGRAMS MADE FOR PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF WINDOWS' troubleshooter.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.