Upgrade Available - Look Out For...

User 2200490 Photo

69 posts

Okay I have read the posts..I have version 2.1 of Insight, what are the chances of me getting a free upgrade or a discounted price..I am sure I received no sales pitch in emails, and yes I do receive your newsletters.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

aussiein canada wrote:
Okay I have read the posts..I have version 2.1 of Insight, what are the chances of me getting a free upgrade or a discounted price..I am sure I received no sales pitch in emails, and yes I do receive your newsletters.

Are you subscribed to our newsletters? We have probably sent 25+ for upgrading. ;)

There are no currently running promotions for Website Insight so you would just purchase the latest version from our web site.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2200490 Photo

69 posts

As a pensioner I will wait for the next sales promotion..thanks Scott
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

aussiein canada wrote:
As a pensioner I will wait for the next sales promotion..thanks Scott

Make sure to update your subscriptions as you currently have all of them set to "No Thanks". With those settings, you will never know about any future sales promotions.

https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myaccoun … criptions/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2200490 Photo

69 posts

All updated Scott..thanks

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.