Export Reports? - Post ID 217146

User 2091262 Photo

32 posts

I just downloaded a trial of the new Website Insight software. I didn't notice an option to export all the data, perhaps to a pdf file. Is this possible? I'd love to use this to generate a pdf file of a clients website to let them know know what needs to be improved.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Right now the only reports you can do are of the Recommendations tabs. I believe they are each separate entities so you would need to print each of the 3 recommendations stabs to get those. The rest isn't printable unless you do a print screen I suppose :P
User 2091262 Photo

32 posts

Okay... I guess I'll have to hold off for now :(. I'd even accept a screenprint if it could capture the entire list box of information.
Thanks for the response!
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

If you're talking about the lists of files and such, some of that is exportable if you right click over the items on the list.
User 494085 Photo

14 posts

OK, the save is useful, but really need a full pdf report for handing to the client. It would be nice if custom settings would allow for white labeling (my name, etc.)

This is sweet little app with just the perfect set of reporting.

Suggest that the keyword matrix print as it appears on screen.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.