Count of occurences of words in...

User 33727 Photo

4 posts

I've downloaded Website Insight to evaluate and don't understand how the occurrences of words are counted. As an example the site "http://www.textperfectnl". On top we find the word "nederlands" with 79 occurrences. The actual count should be 25. Also I find the word "engelsvertalen" with a count of 28. But that word doesn't exist at all on the page. Can you please explain this to me?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Can you verify the URL Albert? I am getting a DNS error for http://www.textperfectnl
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 33727 Photo

4 posts

Sorry, it should be www.textperfect.nl
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Thanks. I see the issue and I am talking with our developers right now to see how we can correct this. I will send you an email personally once we have a resolution to the issue.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 33727 Photo

4 posts

Thanks for looking into this. I would love to use this program because I like the look and feel of all your software. Hope to see your e-mail soon.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Just a followup. We have corrected this issue and will be included in the 2.1 release that we have scheduled towards the end of this month.

Thank you for reporting this.
User 33727 Photo

4 posts

Thank you. Today I actually bought the product using your offer for a $40 discount. I assume I can download the corrected version at the end this month with no additional costs?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Albert Hugo van Klaveren wrote:
Thank you. Today I actually bought the product using your offer for a $40 discount. I assume I can download the corrected version at the end this month with no additional costs?

That is correct.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.