Resolution for different Monitors -...

User 155008 Photo

62 posts

OK Janys.....this is killing me.....I want to try it out so bad, but I'm at work and will have to wait until I get home this evening when I have access to my HTML Editor. I'm very excited to see if this works. Why does work always get in the way of the good stuff?! hahahahahaha
"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us. They can't get away this time."

Chesty Puller, Colonel, USMC
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Thomas Greenlee wrote:
OK Janys.....this is killing me.....I want to try it out so bad, but I'm at work and will have to wait until I get home this evening when I have access to my HTML Editor. I'm very excited to see if this works. Why does work always get in the way of the good stuff?! hahahahahaha

Ok,
I picked up your other post, so will take a look at this myself also.........but let me know how you got on with Kim's page which may have resolved everything.
Meanwhile I will mess about with a couple of ideas too.
Bye for now,
Janys
User 155008 Photo

62 posts

Thank You Thank You Thank You.....You and Kim are Sweethearts! I will post again after I've tried Kim's page and see if that doesn't fix everything. But my page2 and page3 are off center as well with graphics overlapping text when viewed with widescreen. So I have to correct those as well. Bye for now.
"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us. They can't get away this time."

User 160944 Photo

143 posts

Tom, all I did was create a table with one row for you and center the table on the page. (That's the code in red) I believe removing the code in blue will fix the issue of the text running into your images. Let me know if it works! Kim
User 155008 Photo

62 posts

When I get home....in about 2 1/2 to 3 hours from now, I will cut and paste the whole page code you provided and then remove the code in blue
and see what happens. I'm excited....I think it will work. Thanks Kim...like I said before, you're a sweetheart!

User 155008 Photo

62 posts

OK Kim....Janys....I applied the changes you made Kim....it messed the format up pretty bad. I tried it with and without cutting out the blue code. It doesn't make a difference with or without, it looks like this both ways.
http://www.voice-of-choice.com/tomwebpa … change.jpg

this is the way it is supposed to look:
http://www.voice-of-choice.com/TomWebsite_correct.jpg

Now what?

User 160944 Photo

143 posts

Tom give me a few and I'll work it out. Kim
User 155008 Photo

62 posts

OK :) Thank you Kim

User 160944 Photo

143 posts

Tom,
http://www.rivertime.net/temp/voc.html
You can view the source let me know if you want me to email anything to you. Also note I took the spaces out of the names of the images. Email me at kim@rivertime.net if you need any more help. I always have my email open. Kim

PS. This is straight HTML no CSS or anything.
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Kimberly Moreland wrote:
Tom,
http://www.rivertime.net/temp/voc.html
You can view the source let me know if you want me to email anything to you. Also note I took the spaces out of the names of the images. Email me at kim@rivertime.net if you need any more help. I always have my email open. Kim

PS. This is straight HTML no CSS or anything.

Kim,
I think a   has been left before the "Contact" link.......
Ciao,
Janys

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.