Nick Longo's Birthday is Tuesday -...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Tuesday is our CEO, Nick Longo's Birthday. I can't say how old he is, but lets just say we did not land on the moon yet when he was born ;)

Our time zone is GMT -6, so please everyone send him a greeting on Tuesday ;)

His address is nl@coffeecup.com
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Shhhhh, this is a whisper. Don't tell anybody else, but Nick is 38.

Hey shout it, that is a good age to be. Still young and full of life, drives a Merc, owns a company and wears a Batman Suit at weekends, has great looking family and a fan base from all over the world. I reckon life couldn't bee any better.

M
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 184085 Photo

Ambassador
1,707 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
I can't say how old he is, but lets just say we did not land on the moon yet when he was born ;)

Is that a bad thing?? Humans had not even gone into space yet when I was born.
Volunteering to help :)
http://www.tbaygeek.ca
My HTML play area
http://www.tbaygeek.ca/test/
User 12657 Photo

616 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Tuesday is our CEO, Nick Longo's Birthday. I can't say how old he is, but lets just say we did not land on the moon yet when he was born ;)

Sorry I'm a bit late. A (belated) happy day you were born on Nick. And don't worry, you will never be as old as I am. :-) :)
Many happy returns.
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Mustafa Abdullah wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:

Sorry I'm a bit late. A (belated) happy day you were born on Nick. And don't worry, you will never be as old as I am. :-) :)
Many happy returns.

And here, for the last time this year at least, are my good wishes again..........
www.janwyse.com/nick.wav
:)
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

That was funny! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
That was funny! :)

I called out a couple of friends from underneath the floorboards to join me there!
;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.