Desperately seeking successful...

User 168353 Photo

1 post

Can anyonew please help.... wimper cry cry!!

I have purchased the "Designer Pack" on-line but have not been able to download any of the applications I have prchased, at all. All I get to download is getFile.php. I sent an email to "Support" but was told that all I needed to do was rename getFile.php to app.exe and all would be wonderful. Unfortunately this did not work, which is what I expected! Support sent me this "gem" and then closed the issue without any follow-up.

Has anyone else experienced this same issue and been able to resolve it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Darryl
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

dfi72884@bigpond.net.au wrote:

I have purchased the "Designer Pack" on-line but have not been able to download any of the applications I have prchased, at all. All I get to download is getFile.php. I sent an email to "Support" but was told that all I needed to do was rename getFile.php to app.exe and all would be wonderful. Unfortunately this did not work, which is what I expected! Support sent me this "gem" and then closed the issue without any follow-up.

Has anyone else experienced this same issue and been able to resolve it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Darryl

Do your times of day and night coincide with theirs?? Could be they went to bed and will catch up with you later!
Janys ;)
User 160944 Photo

143 posts

dfi72884@bigpond.net.au wrote:

Many thanks
Darryl

Darryl, have you tried to contact the live support chat or call? They are pretty prompt on this stuff. Just be persistent. Kim
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

Are you using some kind of download program? I don't know the correct term, but the 3rd party apps that pop up when clinking on a file to download assisting in downloading files. Just curious as that seems to be an odd problem to have if you're using what's standard (IE or Firefox).

Also, don't right-click and Save As, or else you'll get that .php file. Just left click and let the normal box prompt to Open or Save.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.