Convert one-page website to a...

User 2361117 Photo

115 posts

Does anyone by chance have experience in converting a one-page responsive website template to a multi-page website template? Surprisingly, in spite of inherent SEO drawbacks, i.e., limited keywords, content, cramming everything into one page, etc., it seems that one-page website themes/templates remain to be all the rage. As such, I have yet to find a multi-page website theme/template to suit my needs (as they seem to be in short supply) as one-page website templates appear to be dominating the market. In brief, while I have found a number of one-page website themes that I can adapt to my needs using the HTML Editor, I would prefer using a multi-page website to which I am accustomed and have had much success when it comes to SEO. As such, while there appears to be much written regarding converting a multi-page to a one-page website, I have as yet to read anything related to converting a one-page website to a multi-page website. Please note I am not asking how to convert a one-page to a multi-page website (this is a no-brainer) rather I am asking if anyone has by chance experience in having done this and what they have to say thus far. Thank you ahead of time.
User 2699991 Photo

4,803 posts
Online Now

Hello
Yes done it both ways, I have found that it doesn't really make that much difference regarding SEO, because that all depends on how you (or some other SEO person) approaches it. It all boils down to what suits you (or the client) best-regarding design.
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2361117 Photo

115 posts

Wayan,
Thanks for the quick response. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.