Blog options -- look, users' finding...

User 235071 Photo

110 posts

I guess it goes without saying that "everybody" should have "their" blog in a responsive page design. Ideally the blog should also be able to have a similar appearance to other pages on one's site.

Foundation Framer comes with templates for blogs BUT they wouldn't have any "back-end" intelligence to sort the blogs using tags -- don't know, myself, how any of these things work, so excuse any dumb comments I make. Sometimes one sees free (high priority for that) blogging services fitting you into THEIR designs -- and I didn't buy BB/RCS, maybe RSD, to do that -- this would seem to be the problem with any (?) "Content Management System", but perhaps such systems have their place if one has a lot of content on their site -- on my "old" site (pre-responsive design) I've got over 60 pages, and that's only going to increase! ;-D

I'd also like to incorporate site-user participation -- using things like Disqus comments.

Anyone able to help me find my way through this, to me, highly confusing morass of options, please?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.