Website Access Manager 3.0 is waiting...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

We just released version 3.0. Check out our post here at http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/coffeec … 0-is-here/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 60926 Photo

2 posts

Does Access Manager allow you to use it on multiple websites?
User 148353 Photo

Ambassador
808 posts

Are you asking if the program can be used for more than one website, or if you can grant access to multiple websites at one time?
"Time heals everything. Know who said that? My Latin teacher at barber college!"
- Floyd Lawson

Widoktadwat - "Plays Well With Others"

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

You can use it on as many Websites as you like! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 202483 Photo

2 posts

I want to track users access to pages (actually to individual videos.)

It would sort of work like a teacher monitoring a student. Just checking progress through a series of videos.

Can do? Seems like I need another program.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Tony wrote:
I want to track users access to pages (actually to individual videos.)

It would sort of work like a teacher monitoring a student. Just checking progress through a series of videos.

Can do? Seems like I need another program.

That sort of function would have nothing to do with htaccess. You need to be analyzing your Web logs for that sort of information. You can find many companies out there that offer this type of service.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.