Announcing CoffeeCup Website Access...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Nope, just those 2 files.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 494844 Photo

8 posts

I've downloaded the trial version. I created a user and password protecting a file on my site. When I go to that url, there is no prompt to enter user name/pword. Any ideas?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Hi Brian

Did you select the appropriate folders? Is your server compatible with our software?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 494844 Photo

8 posts

Network solutions they have the apache/php server. Appropriate folder was selected. Is it a windows user/pw that should pop up?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

What do you mean by "Is it a windows user"? Are you 100000000% sure you just entered in your may Website address (no trailing folders) and for the home directory, you selected the top most directory where your Website files are located?
User 494844 Photo

8 posts

Here is the page info that show in ie

The website declined to show this webpage
HTTP 403
Most likely causes:
This website requires you to log in.

What you can try:
Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

This one maybe too difficult to support in the forums as we will need some private information. Please go to http://coffeecup.com/help/myroom and fill out a support ticket.

Send us a screen shot of your FTP configuration dialog and your Website address.

User 494844 Photo

8 posts

i'll have to do it later. thanks for your help.
User 2733 Photo

Ambassador
426 posts

First class application. I had no problem parting with my hard earned dollars. Excellent idea and will executed. Kudos too all!
Let's not get all hurt.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Glad you like it David ;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.