Wordpress compatible - Post ID 273292

User 188640 Photo

895 posts

I haven't used Wordpress for some time and now have an ecommerce site that uses WP. I made a contact form and put it in WP and it works great using Galen's method.

The form is responsive with one exception, the new recaptcha box in the form is not responsive.

I did a screen capture from my desktop and it looks the same as on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 in portrait. It's fine in landscape.

Anybody have any ideas?
Attachments:
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

I would have thought you could write a media query in custom css so size changes at a certain point.

That said Scott might have a view that they could include in the app.

Keith
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

After a little digging it seems like Google knows the recaptcha box is not responsive. There's been a lot of people wanting to know why one of the biggest proponents of mobile responsive won't fix there recaptcha to be responsive. Maybe they'll fix it soon. :lol: (I couldn't help myself.)
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

Strangely I saw it on another site and it was responsive there. Can not recall the site.
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

I did find some 'work arounds' but they were fairly detailed so I just decided to go back to the "what's the total of 3+4' thing and use it until there's a responsive fix. I have that on a couple of client sites and they aren't getting any spam.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Ernie Hodge wrote:
I did find some 'work arounds' but they were fairly detailed so I just decided to go back to the "what's the total of 3+4' thing and use it until there's a responsive fix. I have that on a couple of client sites and they aren't getting any spam.

Form Builder 2.9 has support for the new CAPTCHA2 which is the "I am not a robot". Since that is only a checkbox, it should scale better than the older version.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

Scott,

I'm using 2.9 and thought I was using the newest version of captcha2. I'll go check and see.
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

Ernie Hodge wrote:
I haven't used Wordpress for some time and now have an ecommerce site that uses WP.

What cart are you using with WP?
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including personal or group training for Site Designer, Web Form Builder and more via Zoom.
Email me at support@uscni.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

Brian,

I'm not sure since this is a Trex site that I purchased that has that basic site set up. I will ask the developers and get back to you with that info.
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

Brian,
I emailed support and they said it's a built in cart. There are no settings or plugin for the cart. After looking in my dashboard I kind of figured that but asked them anyway.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.