Web Form Builder - Submit button not...

User 486600 Photo

2 posts

The Submit button is not showing up on any forms created in Web Form Builder in Firefox on just one PC.

- It shows up fine on my other PC but not my main PC that I created the forms on. BOTH PC's are exactly the same.
- It shows up fine on other browsers - it's only a problem on Firefox.

I was using Firefox when I created the forms, and initially I had problems uploading the files to the correct folder, so I was getting error messages in firefox.

I upgraded from a much older version of WFB 2.9 to a newer 2.9 on the problem Firefox PC. Could this be the problem?

I'm thinking it must be some sort of cache in my firefox, but I don't know how to get rid of the problem.

Thanks!
Thanks!
Jim
User 486600 Photo

2 posts

I just remembered that one way to get rid of the problem in FF on my PC is to disable AdGuard Blocker - BUT.... I do NOT have to do that on my other identical PC.

So is it something related to WFB software being on the PC that has the problems? Or cache in Firefox because of the errors when I first started updating forms with my new updated version of 2.9?
Thanks!
Jim
User 379556 Photo

1,533 posts

If I have understood correctly, the PCs are the same, and the button shows up OK in Firefox on one of them, but not on the other.

It's just possible that Firefox needs updating on the machine where Firefox is failing to show the button. A similar issue arose with font icons in a recent version, but not the latest version, of Firefox.

If that doesn't do the trick, it might be worth completely uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox. Even if that doesn't do the trick, it will at least suggest that the problem lies outside Firefox.

Frank

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.