Upload buttons - Post ID 174376

User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

I just got a news letter asking me to buy WFB and directed me to a feature list. I saw that this new upgrade has multiple file uploads, however I cannot find how. I made a test form placed the upload object in it but when tested in preview each file I chose replaced the previous.

How is the multiple file upload achieved. I am testing build 3008. I am about to put a site together for our local Art Society and having the artists submit pictures to the site for display is one of the requirements. Initially I expect there will be need to upload multiple files per artist.This will do the job and I will use PHP to handle the display using data stored in a sql database.
Suggest
A limit to number of files uploaded at one time
Image auto re size on upload would be a nice feature with an adjustable KB limit
The Guy from OZ

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

All you have to do is click the Upload File Element as many times as you like and it will keep adding them to your form.

You can also adjust the KB limit for each upload file button too.

How easy is that! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

That made me feel a bit silly. Yes it is too easy. I missed that. Thanks Scott.

I am most pleased with this Form Builder. It is shaping up to be one powerful tool. You and your team are to be congratulated. Well done. I have just about put the classic version on the shelf. Not out of hands reach though, I am sure there will be times it will be brought back into action.
The Guy from OZ

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.