I think you're on to something and while I've not had a chance to look at the code yet, I do have a few requests based on what I've been playing with:
1. as requested above, I would like the ability to move the fields around the page and maybe put some side by side, this is not only a space issue, but a practical issue. People don't like to scroll and the more I can add in their face the more likely they will fill it out completely.
2. I would like to see dynamic tips appear for some of the selections so I don't have to look up the properties of each type of field
3. I would like more info on what the keys for captcha are -- not for s-drive
4. I would like better field validation: zip codes, emai format, phone numbers, etc. I would like the verification be for both required and format.
5. I'm assuming we can hook the data collection to a mySQL db at some point?
6. I want to add forms to templated pages, how will that work?
7. I'd like to create my own themes, will that be possible?
8. I've had other form projects that left so much div & css code that it was ridiculous so the cleaner the code the better for me
Thank you for the suggestions!
1. That is something planned for a future update.
2. I will see what we can do.
3. See http://www.google.com/recaptcha
4. That is something planned for a future update.
5. Yes, that is already built into the FULL
6. The process will work almost identically to the Flash version. You will be given a block of code that you embed into your page. Even with the LITE
version now you have this ability.
7. We probably will not build anything into the software for this, but the output is all HTML/CSS so you can change pratically anything you like.
8. The code is extremely clean. Test out the LITE
version and you will see the markup we use for the embed.