Submit button vanishes on mobile -...

User 2699991 Photo

4,805 posts

Jonathan W wrote:
Ok here's something else that is probably RSD but similiarities issue, one of my social media icons is not displaying across the whole site and I don't know why. It's in the container I marked as a symbol, shows up on some pages not all of them. Weird

On all of your pages except the home page,,,,the text "follo" (as in "Follow Us On Social Media"at the highest breakpoint needs adjusting

The container holding the icons should be set to

Position=Flex
Display = Row
Justify= Center
Items= Stretch
Content= Stretch

not that it solver the problem (which I for one can't see) but it makes all your icons the same height within the column (only a small thing but looks better)
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2699991 Photo

4,805 posts

One more thing only a small thing but worth doing in my opinion
The text
"We do not sell or distribute the information you provide to us to any third party without your consent, nor we do paritcipate in spam advertising or illegal actiivty. Read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information".
where you have the links,for "Privacy Policy" & Terms Of Use"
could really do with being a little bit lighter blue (it's a bit difficult to read against that red background )
Try change the colour to something like
#00b8f9
Still blue & underlined so people can identify it as a link ( just stands out against that red background a bit better I think)
also give that column holding the text a little bit of bottom padding 3 or 4 px will do,, that just takes the text up a bit and keeps it away slightly from the next column (which also makes it a bit easier to read the bottom line)

Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.