Submit Button - Clear Until Hover -...

User 243549 Photo

3 posts

Indeed, once I replaced the button with one of my own, it became clear until I put the mouse on it. :/

Hope this is fixed soon. :o
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

I got mine up before the latest update – haven't used the newest down-load yet. Guess that's why I missed the button issue.
CC is usually pretty speedy getting stuff like this sorted out :)
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

This issue has been fixed and will roll out in the next update early in January.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 373703 Photo

74 posts

Yes, I know about the +/- buttons, they just didn't work. I had the same problem as myuption, the button either disappeared or the Submit on it was reverse white, or etc. Hopefully, the new patch in Jan will fix it. So far I haven't been able to make a single form usable.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Lloyd Harrington wrote:
Yes, I know about the +/- buttons, they just didn't work. I had the same problem as myuption, the button either disappeared or the Submit on it was reverse white, or etc. Hopefully, the new patch in Jan will fix it. So far I haven't been able to make a single form usable.

Why are you not able to make a single form usable? What SPECIFIC issues are you having right now other then the hover buttons?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,181 posts
Online Now

Lloyd Harrington wrote:

Lloyd, Can you share a link to a page with the form that has the button issue so we can see it to.:)
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 373703 Photo

74 posts

Here is the site: http://arealwebsite.com/erin/contact.html
Attached is a snapshot of the form with the button.

Why does the form ask for a Form Width if it makes it whatever it wants? Form width for this form set at 338 - output form size is 360. Nice feathered edging on the border - that I don't want - how do you get rid of it? My form option says "Border: None".

I also bought the Full Version Web Form Builder, so why do I have ads across the bottom of the emailed contact information? Yes, I do consider the "Note: Customizing your email message is as easy as 1-2-3!..." as advertising. I didn't know this was an ad supported software. Until this is gone or can "click" be taken off I won't be using it for my clients.

Don't get me wrong Scott, I love your software, but it will be a few updates before I use this one.

Lloyd
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Lloyd Harrington wrote:

Why does the form ask for a Form Width if it makes it whatever it wants? Form width for this form set at 338 - output form size is 360. Nice feathered edging on the border - that I don't want - how do you get rid of it? My form option says "Border: None".

I also bought the Full Version Web Form Builder, so why do I have ads across the bottom of the emailed contact information? Yes, I do consider the "Note: Customizing your email message is as easy as 1-2-3!..." as advertising. I didn't know this was an ad supported software. Until this is gone or can "click" be taken off I won't be using it for my clients.

Don't get me wrong Scott, I love your software, but it will be a few updates before I use this one.

Lloyd

Q: "Why does the form ask for a Form Width if it makes it whatever it wants?"
A: There is always some padding around the themes. If you want a theme with no padding, use the Transparent Theme. In the next update we are going to adjust the padding in these themes to make them more easy to embed.

Q: "Why do I have ads across the bottom of the emailed contact information? "
A: If you don't want that text there, just remove it. Go to Settings > Email Notices > Configure email message. How easy is that! ;)

Also, if you press F1 in the software, the manual will load. Loads and loads of good information in there. ;)

User 373703 Photo

74 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Lloyd Harrington wrote:

Lloyd

Q: "Why does the form ask for a Form Width if it makes it whatever it wants?"
A: There is always some padding around the themes. If you want a theme with no padding, use the Transparent Theme. In the next update we are going to adjust the padding in these themes to make them more easy to embed.

Q: "Why do I have ads across the bottom of the emailed contact information? "
A: If you don't want that text there, just remove it. Go to Settings > Email Notices > Configure email message. How easy is that! ;)

Also, if you press F1 in the software, the manual will load. Loads and loads of good information in there. ;)

I've tried changing the padding L/R to 0, but it still comes out a different size. I'll try the transparent theme and see what I get.

"Configure email message. How easy is that?" Hmmm... as it's 26 lines of html code, not really. I'd really rather not have to re-write that section for every form I build. Even though the manual says, "Enter the subject and body content just as you would while writing an email." I don't write my emails in html code, so I'm not sure what that means. The Subject is obviously easy enough to just type in, the body is another thing. Several of my clients are lawyers and University heads... they have no sense of humor and it takes a half dozen put together to get a personality. I've already been told even the "Hey there, someone filled..." needs to go.

Lloyd
User 413891 Photo

27 posts

I had the same issue. The submit button was showing; just the word "submit" was visible. It was like this both when hovering and when not hovering. I tried updating to the newer version (build 1.1.3261 - released 01/19/12) as suggested by this forum, but it did not resolve the issue. Any ideas?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.