Odd message on submission - Post ID...

User 2897594 Photo

322 posts

This didn't happen when I (and Scott!), made up the file last night. Now when I test the form and press submit, I get

Failed to archive data file.
Failed to record the data because the server is too busy or doesn't have write permission.

I've contacted my hosting provider who said

I've checked membership.php and there you have mentioned path to config file: require $scriptpath . '/fbapp/php/config.inc.php'; There is no such folder/files

I've re-uploaded and it's still the same. Form is at http://www.flintanddenbighrc.com/Membership.html

Any ideas?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

When I see that error, it means the files were not uploaded properly to your server and some are missing or corrupted. If you are not uploading with an FTP client, I would suggest you do so.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2897594 Photo

322 posts

So sorry scott, I just read a manual page I found on here, and have sorted the problem. Apologies! Another question though, is it possible to change the tab order of the results? Mine are all over the place.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Janet Costidell wrote:
So sorry scott, I just read a manual page I found on here, and have sorted the problem. Apologies! Another question though, is it possible to change the tab order of the results? Mine are all over the place.

You sure can. Please see http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/web-for … fications/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.