Installation issue? - Post ID 173408

User 2222239 Photo

82 posts

Hi.

I am trying to export my newly created form to my server. I have installed the the folder, header code and the code to where the form shall show. However, i cant seem to show the form properly.

Checkout: http://www.altgratis.net/last-opp/

Scroll abit down the page and u will see what i talk about.

Cheers
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Please see http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … your-page/ This will give you instructions on how to install your form.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2222239 Photo

82 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Please see http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … your-page/ This will give you instructions on how to install your form.

Does it matter if it is a wordpress site? I still can't figure this one out, ive placed the folder everywhere now :lol:
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

I can say it works very well if you host your form on S-Drive and embed the code into WordPress. If you are using the Manual Server Setup, that is a bit trickier I imagine and we don't have any step by step instructions for that. I do know some of our users here have successfully done this before so hopefully one of them maybe able to offer some pointers for you.

So for short-term, publish to S-Drive and make it easy on yourself. ;)

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2222239 Photo

82 posts

ok thank you. I will use s-drive for now then.

Oh wait.. Does this embed the whole S-Drive and not only the form?
User 2222239 Photo

82 posts

Argh. Nevermind. I have more then one website, and i have to use more then one form on my websites aswell, S-drive only supports one form (free version)... So i have to pay to get more forms? No thank you.. I just pasted the codes into a html page and embedded the whole damn page instead.. Back to the classic it seems..

Also i think it is sad that the "community" has to create the guide to setup this form to a Wordpress site, instead of taking some time and making one for us.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Rmk82 wrote:
Argh. Nevermind. I have more then one website, and i have to use more then one form on my websites aswell, S-drive only supports one form (free version)... So i have to pay to get more forms? No thank you.. I just pasted the codes into a html page and embedded the whole damn page instead.. Back to the classic it seems..

Also i think it is sad that the "community" has to create the guide to setup this form to a Wordpress site, instead of taking some time and making one for us.

WordPress is not a CoffeeCup product, so it has not been a top priority for us to write instructions on how to use competing services. I am sure it is something we will get around to soon, but remember this program has only been released for 4 days. We cannot do everything all at once. ;)
User 2222239 Photo

82 posts

I know wordpress isnt a supported software, but i thought maybe in the year(?) you have working on this product you would have thought of the wordpress users aswell and from the kindness of your heart created a guide for wp users aswell.

Don't worrie tho, im not mad. My frustration is a mixture of my low coding skills and the hairpulling i get from not having it done simple enough, when i think it should be that simple :D

I know a guide will pop up sooner or later, its just i need it today! :) For now, the iframes will do, even tho i hate them.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.