input error k - Post ID 179448

User 127412 Photo

9 posts

Hello - we have our Captcha set to manual and the keys seem correct but I am still getting: Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid.

Any ideas?

Thanks
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Barry Roos wrote:
Hello - we have our Captcha set to manual and the keys seem correct but I am still getting: Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid.

Any ideas?

Thanks

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … s-invalid/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 127412 Photo

9 posts

Thanks Scott, I have followed all the steps and still seeing the same issue. I am using the mac version.

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Barry Roos wrote:
Thanks Scott, I have followed all the steps and still seeing the same issue. I am using the mac version.

I would still suggest tripple checking that you are not pasting in any spaces before or after each key. Also make sure you checked the box "Enable this key on all domains (global key)" when you signed up.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 127412 Photo

9 posts

It turned out to be a caching issue, although I re-wrote the files, it didn't display the new version. So I deleted old folder and uploaded and now it works ok.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.