How to Manually integrate form to a...

User 1483987 Photo

1 post

Hi:
I've been trying to integrate the form that I've built with Form Builder to a Wordpress page but to no avail. It just won't show except a 404 Error message. I've read through some of the threads in this forum related to this topic but they only confused me more.

Here's what I did:
1. After copying the code from the exported form, I pasted it to my Contact us page.

2. Uploaded all files from the exported folder to the where my wordpress installation files are located.

3. Only a Page Not Found message is appearing within the page each time I view the page.

Can you please give a clear layman's instruction as to how to do this from start to finish? I'm really getting very frustrated. Your help would be very much appreciated. I'm sure such instruction will benefit a lot of your customers who use wordpress to build their sites.

Thanks in advance!
Nenita Ang
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

I will tell you what I did as a trial. It may not be the best but it worked.

First I created a form and uploaded it to my site. I then loaded a I Frame plugin in my Wordpress site. I visited the author of the plugins site for the procedure which I copied and put the code with a link to my form in the post. I adjusted the form width to 350mm as the standard form showed over the post list

I was not that impressed and removed it as I prefer to bring visitors from my blog to my site not loose them to a form.
The Guy from OZ

User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Nenita, Just incase you made same error i made last week

When you open the saved form to upload, .fb form builder document, next to it is yourform_exported, if you uploaded that folder by mistake (i did several times) it wont upload

open that folder and upload two items inside :: one is a .php the other folder has everything else in it.
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.