How to get a progress message while...

User 2386315 Photo

1 post

I'm using Form Builder LITE with S-Drive for uploading files from our customers. There can be several files of about 5 to 8MB each and the upload process can take up to 8 minutes. I need to let the user know that the program is still working. Is there any way of getting or programming a "please wait, upload in progress" message or "progress" flash animation within the patched code after the user hits the submit button? I'm not an html programmer and I'm using a wysiwyg web page builder with the option of using "placeholders" for placing html code within the body or header sections of the page. Any help or ideas?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

That is actually something that is dictated by the browser itself. If you use Chrome for example, it has a nice percentage indictor in the lower left corner. There is no way however to add any other type of visual indicator for file uploading.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

That is something I would like Are We There Yet Scott can S-Drive accept php files yet?
The Guy from OZ

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.