how do u add form to VSD after upload...

User 235972 Photo

55 posts

Guys im stuck,
how do you add the form to VSD after its been uploaded to Sdrive?

I see in FB it asks you if you want to add the link to the page (dont want this)
or it says to copy code into page. I hit the copy to clipboard and then when i go into VSD and add HTML box it wont let me paste the code in. No matter what i do it wont paste???

Anyone had this problem? or am i doing something wrong?

Cheers

Jason
It aint about how hard you hit, its about hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. THATS HOW WINNING IS DONE!

www.viperonline.com.au
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

First, just to confirm that you can only use the HTML version of Form Builder if you want to have it on S-Drive. Just making sure that you are using the correct version. ;)

As to pasting, control-v works for me here, but you may want to try right-click paste and I bet it will work as well.

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 235972 Photo

55 posts

I'm using Web Form Builder Version 1.0. Build 2594, the new form builder pack that has just come out.

I can use this in VSD cant i or is it purely for HTML Editor?

I think i am doing everything right, just control V or right click wont work for some reason.

cheers
It aint about how hard you hit, its about hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. THATS HOW WINNING IS DONE!

www.viperonline.com.au
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jason Whitewood wrote:
I'm using Web Form Builder Version 1.0. Build 2594, the new form builder pack that has just come out.

I can use this in VSD cant i or is it purely for HTML Editor?

I think i am doing everything right, just control V or right click wont work for some reason.

cheers

Yes, you can use either program. If you are unable to paste in text into the software, I think you have something far more serious going on with your compter. ;)

This is all it will look like:

http://www.coffeecup.com/files/forums/html-markup.png

Also, you need to upgrade your Web Form Builder Lite installation. The current build is 2657.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 235972 Photo

55 posts

thanks Scott, appreciate your help :D
thanks again

www.viperonline.com.au
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jason Whitewood wrote:
thanks Scott, appreciate your help :D
thanks again

Did it work?
User 235972 Photo

55 posts

Scott, i think the problem might be from the upload to S-drive?

I've changed one of my S-drive sites to a form, so that i can upload the form there. I upload from FB it says it is successful, then at the control panel it says its there but when i click on it or go to the address cdb.coffeecup.com theres nothing is there?

So even though i'm copying the HTML from FB the paste might not be working because theres nothing to copy anyway? maybe?

My antivirus and firewall have not prompted me whilst uploading, so thats ok.
The site files i uploaded previously before i switched the S-drive account to form, i havent been able to delete those file? Would that matter?

Cheers

www.viperonline.com.au
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jason Whitewood wrote:
Scott, i think the problem might be from the upload to S-drive?

I've changed one of my S-drive sites to a form, so that i can upload the form there. I upload from FB it says it is successful, then at the control panel it says its there but when i click on it or go to the address cdb.coffeecup.com theres nothing is there?

So even though i'm copying the HTML from FB the paste might not be working because theres nothing to copy anyway? maybe?

My antivirus and firewall have not prompted me whilst uploading, so thats ok.
The site files i uploaded previously before i switched the S-drive account to form, i havent been able to delete those file? Would that matter?

Cheers

A publishing destination has nothing to do with being able to paste text into the software. All you are doing is pasting in text from Web Form Builder to VSD. The software does the rest.
User 235972 Photo

55 posts

yeah thats what i thought.

One thing though. After uploading to Sdrive, when i go to the dashboard and click on the file in forms it comes up nothing, like nothings been uploaded. I cant tell if its actually there or not?

cdb.coffeecup.com

www.viperonline.com.au
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jason Whitewood wrote:
yeah thats what i thought.

One thing though. After uploading to Sdrive, when i go to the dashboard and click on the file in forms it comes up nothing, like nothings been uploaded. I cant tell if its actually there or not?

cdb.coffeecup.com

You site is here a http://cdb.coffeecup.com/site/ but the only form I see on that page was created with the Flash version which does not work on S-Drive.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.