Google's New reCAPTCHA! - Post ID 253728

User 2086385 Photo

7 posts

Same question here about reCAPTCHA V2...when is it going to be implemented on the WFB? CoffeeCup...you've got this same question from WFB customers going back months and there's no answers from you yet about an ETA or how it can implemented manually. I've got clients that want it on their sites too, just like everyone else here. Let's get an answer.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

SWD1 wrote:
Same question here about reCAPTCHA V2...when is it going to be implemented on the WFB? CoffeeCup...you've got this same question from WFB customers going back months and there's no answers from you yet about an ETA or how it can implemented manually. I've got clients that want it on their sites too, just like everyone else here. Let's get an answer.

At this time we have no immediate plans on adding this as a feature to WFB. That may change in the future but for now, this is not set to be added anytime soon.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2086385 Photo

7 posts

Thank you Scott. I hope you guys change your mind, speed up your update process, and add it as an update soon. reCAPTCHA V2 has been around since the beginning of the year and customers want it.

But then again, your customers are still waiting for the multi-page forms that were promised years ago, is still listed on your 'Coming Soon' list, but never happens. Any ETA on that?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

James Snelling wrote:
Thank you Scott. I hope you guys change your mind, speed up your update process, and add it as an update soon. reCAPTCHA V2 has been around since the beginning of the year and customers want it.

But then again, your customers are still waiting for the multi-page forms that were promised years ago, is still listed on your 'Coming Soon' list, but never happens. Any ETA on that?

There are a few things on that list we have not gotten around to yet James but we have also added many other new features over the years (all free of charge too). Version 2.5 alone added some pretty nice things. If/when we do add new features, they are always announced in the forums. We just do not give set ETA's on when things will be added.

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 167666 Photo

1 post

oops, wrong answer. I almost purchased wfb after playing around with it for a few hours. As I am not going to use s-drive everything has to be on a server. The last thing to do was to set up the captcha. Getting the keys from "recaptcha" and using wfb all I would get was an error message. Using the same keys and setting up a simple form manually everything word fine. (of course it worked fine with s-drive also, but I have no plans to do that) .

Time for an update guys.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

frank bogdan wrote:
oops, wrong answer. I almost purchased wfb after playing around with it for a few hours. As I am not going to use s-drive everything has to be on a server. The last thing to do was to set up the captcha. Getting the keys from "recaptcha" and using wfb all I would get was an error message. Using the same keys and setting up a simple form manually everything word fine. (of course it worked fine with s-drive also, but I have no plans to do that) .

Time for an update guys.

You should have no problems getting your own keys to work with a form hosted on your own server. That feature I use almost daily for various testing. You can find full walk-through steps on how to do that here at http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … m-builder/
User 1885266 Photo

2 posts

What is the latest on the no captcha re captcha? I agree it would be nice, I have many clients that are requesting it over the old 1.0 re captcha. I see some Word Press Form Plug-Ins are already using it...
User 2811300 Photo

4 posts

Is Recaptcha still not working with webform builder? Does not work for me. The old version is no longer supported.

Dan
User 2841424 Photo

1 post

Wow. This is amazing. Form Builder is for making forms, right? Recaptcha 2.0 is the latest. You want your customers to be successful, right? You're letting down your customers by not including this trivial feature.
User 2086385 Photo

7 posts

This lack of reCaptcha v2 has been for about two years now. And there's been nothing useful coming from Coffee about this, despite our requests for it. It was promised on their list of 'coming features' when I purchased it back then, yet it hasn't been implemented. They've left us out in the wind.

I have clients that want v2 on their contact forms and I gave up waiting for Coffee to add it. I went to {deleted} and have bought other form makers from there that work great and have implemented v2. This lax support by Coffee is what stops me from buying any other software from them. We can't trust them to keep their software upgraded after they've made promises and we've spent the money.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.