Form not working after latest update...

User 2073552 Photo

1,625 posts

I would suggest you contact CC's support and give them a copy of your .fb file so that they can see if they can replicate the issue.
"An Apple doth not fall far from its tree, yet an orange does."

https://lbwebsitedesign.com - Responsive Web Design & Web Hosting Services.
http://helpsite.sirage.com - HTML5, CSS3 and CC Help Video Blog.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

That and temporary FTP access. I guarantee that I can upload from here without any issues. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2077947 Photo

40 posts

Pete wrote:
Hi,

After the latest update, one of my forms that I have updated today is not working.

I have not altered any settings but the form is not sending the results email to us or redirecting to another page.

When the send button is clicked, nothing happens other than the acknowledgement email is sent.

We do not receive the submitted details nor does the redirect to another page work......

I downloaded and installed v1.2 a couple of days ago, I carried out no amendments to my form whatsoever and I had very similar problems.

So I deleted all the files of the server i.e. the form folder and the *.php file.

I then opened the form in WFB, saved it, manually exported it, opened the exported folder and uploaded the contents (the form folder and the accompanying *.php file) to the server and all was well.

I'm sorry if this doesn't work for you.

Best bet, open a support tab.

Robin
R K BAILEY
User 2056177 Photo

232 posts

Hi,

My problem form is now working!

Thanks to Scott for the many emails yesterday trying to resolve the problem and with his help, we got there in the end.

It appears that if you have a form that was created in version 1.1 and you need to alter it in version 1.2, before you upload it, you MUST delete any trace of the original from your server AND from the webpage that it appears on and then upload the modified form.

After doing this the form will work fine.

If you don't do the above, you may encounter the problems that Robin (above) and myself have had.

Peter Gillies

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.