Form Error After Submission (But Form...

User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,193 posts

Does that email actually exist?
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 630441 Photo

16 posts

Cynthia,

I am still having the issue but I never mentioned initially that while I get the error, the emails send to my website email as well as back to the person who filled out the form, but it also sends a second email similar to what you mentioned above to my website email as well. So the client gets one mail, and my website email receives 2 mails!

In regards to the error I was receiving, I have been on to my hosts and they have queried the Outgoing server php file, but I have tried making adjustments as recommended and I still get the error. So after spending hours playing around with it, making adjustments and testing etc, I have given up! As a result, I have altered it so my clients won't receive the auto response but it just says 'Thanks. I will reply....' on my website.

:(
Always Remember...... Everyday Is A School Day!
User 283900 Photo

7 posts

To All,

Well not getting the support I need to fix this issue is unacceptable since I paid for this product!

It needs to work properly or I need to be refunded! Bottom line!

Another issue I have uncovered is that the "upload file" function does NOT work. Even when selecting the "attach to email" check box - it does not attach anything at all.!!

I hope I get som eanswers soon. I have paying customers waiting on me!!!

UGH
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Cynthia wrote:
To All,

Well not getting the support I need to fix this issue is unacceptable since I paid for this product!

It needs to work properly or I need to be refunded! Bottom line!

Another issue I have uncovered is that the "upload file" function does NOT work. Even when selecting the "attach to email" check box - it does not attach anything at all.!!

I hope I get som eanswers soon. I have paying customers waiting on me!!!

UGH

Cynthia,

You only opened a support ticket for this 7 minutes ago. We are good, but come on! Give us a few minutes to read the email first! ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Cynthia,

Just letting you know that the forums are not where you ask for support, they are where you ask other users for assistance or code help or how to do something. If you need actual program support you do that with the CoffeeCup Support room (which it sounds like you finally did this evening). Complaining here about not getting support is pretty much wasting your breath as we don't have support on the user to user forums for program problems. Scott and a few others do chime in here (as you can see above), but it's not where to demand or expect the support you're asking for.
User 283900 Photo

7 posts

Jo Ann / Scott,

My apologies for venting! I was frustrated and felt helpless as I was not aware of the Support Ticket process until I navigated around in desperation. I did truly think this was the only support i had access to besides calling which im on the west coast.

I will keep your pointers in mind for the future.

I surely hope you can advise me on the 2 support tickets that i submitted earlier. There are 2 separate issues.

Thank you
Cynthia
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Cynthia,

Another wonderful little tool is Google Talk/Voice which allows you to make phone calls throughout the entire US at no charge. I have only a cell phone, and no land line, so this helps me keep my minutes at a manageable amount (can't wait till next month when I change to T-Mobile and have unlimited everything for 50 bux! woot!). Keeps your long distance down if you have a land line you call from too.

Just another little tip :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.