Form builder MySQL problems - Post ID...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Nikon wrote:
Will one database work for all forms created with web form builder? Or does each form need it's own database?

You can use one database, but each form should have its own table.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 514943 Photo

125 posts

Thanks Scott, another question regarding the table. Will the form itself create the table or is this something I will need to do?

Is there step by step instructions for uploading to your own hosting account in place of sdrive?

Thanks.
Love those Nikon's!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Nikon wrote:
Thanks Scott, another question regarding the table. Will the form itself create the table or is this something I will need to do?

Is there step by step instructions for uploading to your own hosting account in place of sdrive?

Thanks.

Yes, it will create the table and all columns as well.

WHY OH WHY WOULD YOU NOT USE S-DRIVE!!! :)

To publish your form to your own server, go to the File Menu > Export > Manual Server Setup. This will then generate all of your form files that you need to upload to your server.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

I just thought one database and a seperate table for each form would go a long way to getting a multi page form working, something to think about.
We need some back end options Scott. put something extra in your developers coffee. Some templates that can be modified.

I know WFB Pro has got to be a good idea.
I am so pleased with myself I have a WFB form in my wordpress blog. Needs tweaking but test works, I am about to let loose one bonza form, talk about visitor attraction I will be fighting them off with a stick.

Yes a pro version with Paypal integration, Display between pages, Data handling Plus Plus. Worth waiting and paying for as it would take a mighty effort to add those attributes.
The Guy from OZ

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.