Error Messages - Post ID 173215

User 11067 Photo

13 posts

Got the full version of FB, working on a new form as a sandbox.

Built a simple form, accessible at http://www.islandtug-barge.com/for/Untitled1.html

So far, just two fields. I host my own, CentOS 5, PHP is the correct version, and results to MySQL. I also have to rebuild every link every save. They don't link correctly.

Enter data, and get the following error:
Remote server or file not found

You tried to access the address http://www.islandtug-barge.com/for/Form.php, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.
Check that the setup of any Internet security software is correct and does not interfere with ordinary web browsing.
If you are behind a firewall on a Local Area Network and think this may be causing problems, talk to your systems administrator.
Try pressing the F12 key on your keyboard and disabling proxy servers, unless you know that you are required to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Reload the page.

For my testing, the folders are CHmoded to 777, so you can easily see the files, and see that the Form.php file is there.

What am I doing wrong here?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I would suggest as a start, the issue here is with the way you changed the markup code. By changing what the software outputs, you run the risk of breaking things. Try and only use the markup we provide and see if that helps.

For example:

<!-- Start of the headers for CoffeeCup Web Form Builder -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="./common/js/form_init.js" data-name="Form/" id="form_init_script"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./theme/default/css/default.css" id="theme" />
<!-- End of the headers for CoffeeCup Web Form Builder -->

You added a ./ in front of the links. While that should work, it is not the same. Use exactly what we provide first and go from there.

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 11067 Photo

13 posts

Scott,

Thanks for that, but. . .

When I ftp it in, the links are all wrong. THey are using links from my desktop, and for example the images do not show up.

So, I get NO header image, the fields stay to the left because they cannot find the css, and the submit button doesn't show because the image cannot be found..

I'll post up another Untitled with NO changes, Untitled2.html

However the issue is that Forms.php cannot be found. Look in the directory, and click on it, itself, same error

Help
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

David Zanzig wrote:
Scott,

Thanks for that, but. . .

When I ftp it in, the links are all wrong. THey are using links from my desktop, and for example the images do not show up.

So, I get NO header image, the fields stay to the left because they cannot find the css, and the submit button doesn't show because the image cannot be found..

I'll post up another Untitled with NO changes, Untitled2.html

However the issue is that Forms.php cannot be found. Look in the directory, and click on it, itself, same error

Help

Sounds like you are uploading things incorrectly if you get a 404 though.

Look through this article.

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … your-page/

If that doesn't work, try again. If it again doesn't work, try once more. ;)

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 11067 Photo

13 posts

Rebuilt the form again, followed your directions and upload exactly. The file is visible, chmoded to 777 for giggles. Still get this error:

You tried to access the address http://www.islandtug-barge.com/for/Form.php, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.
Check that the setup of any Internet security software is correct and does not interfere with ordinary web browsing.
If you are behind a firewall on a Local Area Network and think this may be causing problems, talk to your systems administrator.
Try pressing the F12 key on your keyboard and disabling proxy servers, unless you know that you are required to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Reload the page.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

David Zanzig wrote:
Rebuilt the form again, followed your directions and upload exactly. The file is visible, chmoded to 777 for giggles. Still get this error:

I would suggest opening a support ticket and send us your .fb file and temporary FTP access so we can run some tests.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.