Big Update to Web Form Builder Lite -...

User 2286686 Photo

2 posts

I think I found a new feature:

In the drop down list - If it is checked as required it now adds a "choose one:" which is actually really nice since it technically wasn't acting as a required field before by defaulting to the first option.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Rachael Ferreter wrote:
I think I found a new feature:

In the drop down list - If it is checked as required it now adds a "choose one:" which is actually really nice since it technically wasn't acting as a required field before by defaulting to the first option.

Sorry, but that feature was in the last update Rachel. ;)

http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/form-bu … post170782
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Scooterman wrote:
Don't know if you would call this an unlisted feature....:)
If you double click on Header, delete the header picture, unclick transparent, set a header color, then set the header height. It goes back to 26. I tried to set it to 80, and it won't take.

I wanted to make the header larger as I had a larger logo to place insider of it.

I cannot replicate that one here Scooterman. Can you try it again and see if you provided the correct steps?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 184072 Photo

Ambassador
63 posts

I'm thinking one newbie is the field 'autocomplete' for user input based on previous histories / entries... don't remember that one! Guess that's coming from S-drive databases????
I think... therefore, I'm in a mess....
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Mike wrote:
I'm thinking one newbie is the field 'autocomplete' for user input based on previous histories / entries... don't remember that one! Guess that's coming from S-drive databases????

Sorry, but that has been in there since the first build. Keep looking. ;)
User 184072 Photo

Ambassador
63 posts

Fooey,... missed Inger's post above re "autocomplete", and Scott's response. Well, anyway, we tried.

This thing looks sweet!
I think... therefore, I'm in a mess....
User 2303124 Photo

87 posts

Scott Swedorsote=Andy Taylor wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
[quote=Andy Taylor][quote=Scott Swedorski]

Well it is technically still correct Andy. It is the FULL version of Web Form Builder Lite. When the FULL version is released, the LITE version will go away. I did change the filename to help eliminate some confusion.

Lol Its not a big deal its just the fact I looked at the file name saw Full and went intro overdrive thinking my ornament had just changed into a tool I could now carry out my delayed work with. ;)

To be honest I had not expected anything till Friday at the earliest so its not a major disappointment.
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

Keith Jones wrote:
Using Theme Dark Gray. The submit text is Oswald 20.

However when you preview it the text goes to Times New Roman.

Keith

Scott

This one got lost, I've bumped it.

Keith
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Keith Jones wrote:
Using Theme Dark Gray. The submit text is Oswald 20.

However when you preview it the text goes to Times New Roman.

Keith

I will check into that one Keith. Thanks.
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

Reset Style button.

New feature not listed.

Keith

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.