Web Calendar Problem *with Screen...

User 1883963 Photo

24 posts

Okay, my other thread got ignored . . . so this time I have a screen shot of the issue I am having with my calendar . . .

http://www.northfrontenac.com/images/nfwebcalendar.gif

Again, when the calendar loads, the style isn't applied to the first date when the first date doesn't have an event on it . . .

You can see it at northfrontenac.com and once you mouse over the date it should be okay until you empty your cookies / temp files / history / etc.

Please help, this looks unprofessional for our municipality . . .

Cheers

Evan
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Evan Sepa wrote:
Okay, my other thread got ignored . . . so this time I have a screen shot of the issue I am having with my calendar . . .

Evan - It's quite possible that your other posting wasn't ignored, but that none of the users here have the ability to assist you in this particular problem.

I would advise, if you haven't already, submitting a support ticket with CC. That way you will be put in touch with someone that would be able to assist you. The forums are more of a user based support system and though CC Staff does drop in pretty regularly, it is not meant as a means to contact them for support.

Follow this link to submit support ticket.
https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myroom/
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 1975732 Photo

31 posts

Hi
I’m far far from an expert… but I used calendar the 1st time this weekend. I did not buy before because I have a vista 64 bit and wasn’t sure it would work ok. It seemed to do ok.

I have a flash/xml event calendar I usually use but I was doing this calendar for a Mexican Fishing tournament puertomorelosfishing.com and I wanted to use this as a cool way to show the Winners Info along with a photo after the season is over as a large Winners Calendar. And this let me do just that.

I will say I did have some headaches (it might just had been the 64bit thing?) What happened to me is the more I went trying different color formats and adding HTML code to the event text to get it looking the way I wanted (I’ll tweak something to near death) it started to load funny – an event that would be 3 days showed up for a month, stuff like that. Foxfire always looks good for me with most all coffee cup stuff I use; same with this looked good in foxfire but IE8 not so good.

Here is what I did … I opened the xml file in xml notebook made some changes (just edited my text – it’s a little faster in xml for me) and saved it. Seemed to work fine then, I did learn that I had to clear my IE8 temp files each and every time I looked at it.

Anyway that is what i did...

User 137192 Photo

Trial User
1 post

Well, I don't know what to think. I was gonna buy this but I know enough to read reviews/comments/and user forums after being burned by other companies before. The great thing about CC is that you at least get a trial.

I've been to both these guys' sites and see that they both STILL have this issue. If there's an answer, I think it should be shared.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.