Web Calendar 5.0 - Post ID 163127

User 493851 Photo

7 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Right now there is a slight color difference on the TODAY box, but we don't have a specific option in the software yet to make that more pronounced. You should be able to customize the CSS and JavaScripts to make this any color you like.

We also do have this on our wish-list for a future update.

Has this feature been added yet?
Is there a way to highlight the "today" box?
Also, is there a way to add a "Today" button so that the calendar immediately goes back to Today from another page or selected item?

Thanks!!!

Joe
--------------
User 2110894 Photo

79 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Mikwd wrote:
After spending a number of hours trying to get the new calendar working I decided to give in, and ask for HELP!!!!!!

I am getting the error as well, "Error, content did not load"
Here is the address for my Calendar http://www.jdmwood4u.ca/Calendar.html

Everything looks right on my server, clicking on each month .html file opens right, and the images, javascripts, stylesheets folders are all in place. When click on the Calendar.html the error appears on my page.

You didn't upload any of the CSS files which is why you are getting that error. Take a look at this article here which gives you step by step instructions on how to do this with Visual Site Designer.

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … and-higher

Also, we just posted an update today that you should download first.

Call me slow, but after not updating site for a while, I went back and FINALLY got the Calendar to work!!. Just don't ask me what I did lol. I did have lots of unnecessary duplicate files, so got them cleaned up, and managed to get calendar and VSD working together.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Awesome Mikwd, glad to hear it! Enjoy using it now, it's pretty slick!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.