Perhaps a combo of web calendar and web forms is needed for me to do this?
I would like customers to be able to reserve bikes with the online calendar, then be linked to my cart to make a deposit.
Also calendar app should send me a notification with details of reservation.
thanks for listening.
There is a calendar app called brownbear at this location http://www.brownbearsw.com/calcium/WhatIsIt.html I have a couple of users who love it. Look at it and see what features your new one might be lacking. Like I said I have yet to use the new one but at this price I will check it out as another alternative choice for my clients.
The other first impression item is the time and title of the item shows in the calendar day but they are not separated....example 10:00 amDelivery of new TV. If you go in to the editor and remember to place a space at the beginning of the event it will then showup OK...or better yet a "-" This should be automatic and what character could be listed in preferences.
One of the other suggestions would be to have the event showup on a simple mouseover OR double click...obviously a double click would "stick" it open in a popup.
1) More options for recurring events (Repeat). At present I have been unable to use this feature at all.
- In the current implementation daily is fine. I just don't have any events that repeat daily.
- Weekly needs to allow the ability to select multiple days of the week such as "Every Monday and Friday".
- Monthly currently only allows for events that repeat on the same date each month. All of the repeating events in my calendars repeat based on day of the week like "The first Friday" or "The first and third Wednesday" Currently I have to enter the repeating events manually because they all repeat based on day of week.
- Yearly needs to be like Monthly and allow something like "The first Friday in March". It should also allow multiple repeats like "Second Wed. every other month.
- and ... It would be nice to have a "Custom Repeat" feature that would pop up a small Calendar and let me select the dates for the repeat.
(I am attaching screen shots of a program I use that I believe has done repeating calendar enteies very well.)
2) Event Display on Calendars - It would be nice to be able to change the color and font for a specific event.
3) Since I use the calendars on several different websites, it would be nice to have a way to do that easily. Currently for Website "A" I select the Calendar for "A" then pich the Theme I am useing for "A", then select the Export options I am useing for website "A" and publish it. Then for website "B" I have to do this all again. This isn't hard, but I find that I do frequently make errors and have to redo my exports. Someway to provide smoother support for multiple websites and / or multiple calendars on a single website would be great.
1. Is it HTML5 (or Flash?)
2. Can it be placed on a page via a "custom html" widget - or must addional files be uploaded via FTP? If FTP, can the files be referenced from any server?
2. It would be a killer app if it had a user backend where site visitors could confirm attendance, add events etc - perhaps a one-click link to easily integrate with WAM.
3. URLs opening in new, full size new windows a must.
If you can answer via this Topic, I'm sure there are others who'd be interested in your answers and could then make a decision to buy now.
The Content King
Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.