Suggested Features for Web Calendar -...

User 443664 Photo

12 posts

First let me start by saying web calendar is a great program!

However, it would be nice to have some more flexibility when adding recurring events. It would be nice to have a 'start date' and 'end date' for recurring events, rather than the open-ended options that are currently available.

Thank You
-Aaron

User 40256 Photo

2 posts

I agree with Aaron, the web calender is a great program and would like to see more flexibility with recurring events.

I have several events that are on the 2nd Sunday of the month for example and some events that are recurring from Sept to May, so the start and end dates option would really be a big help. Also I can't seem to change the order of the events if they are recurring events and I have to add other events to that day. Regardless of the order I put them in, the New event is listed on top of the recurring events.

Having some flexibility with font size in the events popup box would be a nice addition as well. I have found a way around it for now, it just effects the roll over dropdown box.

Thanks!!
SwKsTigerCub

Thanks for such great programs!!
User 509261 Photo

1 post

I agree with the comments abot the programme - I also need the font-size changes suggested by SwKsTigerCub.
I'd also be interested in his work-round!

Thanks.
User 460878 Photo

1 post

The web calendar works great for me too, I would just like the ability to change the color of the left/right arrows to toggle to other months.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.