New Web Calendar - Post ID 143112

User 115997 Photo

12 posts

Hi,

When adding a new date to the calender, the day becomes highlighted with the colour of the calender selected ie work. When previewing the day it is not highlighted just underlined. Am I missing something out?

Many thanks
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Yes, that is correct. The overall theme will look different depending on the size of the theme you export. Typicality anything under 400px will have a much different look.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 115997 Photo

12 posts

So I cannot have a day highlighted like in the old version or select the days I want in a differnet colour? The calender is being used for availability of a chalet and would be really useful to have highlighted days to show availability.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Inside of the software, no as there are no such options yet. If you are familiar with CSS, you can definitely edit any of the files we generate to tweak these colors.

You can find some tips here at http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/web-cal … nd-tricks/

I am also moving this thread over to the Web Calendar area for you.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 115997 Photo

12 posts

Not good at CSS, a tool for this would be really useful for us people with basic HTML skills ;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.