Javascript Errors Web Calendar 5 -...

User 2140221 Photo

41 posts

I just loaded web calendar 5. The calendar I created works in the preview but after adding it to VSD I am getting Javascript errors when clicking on an event.

This happens in Firefox and IE. Below is the error details and the test site I have it hosted on:

http://www.hightechmail.net/Calendar.html

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB6.6; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Timestamp: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:10:37 UTC

Thanks

Greg

Line: 1
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: file:///C:/Users/greggo/AppData/Local/Temp/vsd_tmpdir/dqcal/javascript/jquery.colorbox.js

Line: 4
Char: 7
Code: 0
URI: file:///C:/Users/greggo/AppData/Local/Temp/vsd_tmpdir/dqcal/javascript/behavior.js

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You have a few issues going on here.

1. You are using an older version of the software. Please update to the latest release.

2. This line <script type="text/javascript" src="dqcal/javascript/jquery.colorbox.js"></script>

You get a 404 when you go to it.

I would suggest installing the latest version, delete all the files and markup in VSD and start over with the latest version. This should fix you up.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2140221 Photo

41 posts

Thanks Scott I will give it a try.
User 2140221 Photo

41 posts

That worked.

Thanks again Scott.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.