Error - Calendar Trial 5.0 - Post ID...

User 2051866 Photo

5 posts

Just looked at the install log and it says themes were installed but I haven't found them. I have attached the install.log. Hope that helps a little. I'm out the door for a couple hours.

Dee Turner
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Gerald Turner wrote:
Just looked at the install log and it says themes were installed but I haven't found them. I have attached the install.log. Hope that helps a little. I'm out the door for a couple hours.

Dee Turner

There should be a folder in your Documents\CoffeeCup Software\Web Calendar\themes
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2051866 Photo

5 posts

The directory is there but it is empty.

Dee Turner
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

We looked at the log and for some reason the account you are installing it through does not have read/write permissions to that folder. It cannot create that folder path Documents\CoffeeCup Software\Web Calendar\themes

I would try installing the software as an administrator as well and see if that helps. Also you could try to manually make that directory and see if the software installs the themes into it.

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,461 posts
Online Now

Dee, check in the control panel of your computer what kind of user account you have. By the sounds of it you have a 'standard' account, and that kind of account gives you trouble installing software.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2051866 Photo

5 posts

Scott, The beta you sent last night did the job. It installed without a problem.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Gerald Turner wrote:
Scott, The beta you sent last night did the job. It installed without a problem.

Awesome! Thanks Gerald for letting me know.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.