Can not load, Themes not installed -...

User 2208590 Photo

2 posts

I just bought and installed Web Calendar yesterday. It ran great right from the install. I Exported the file and got it running on the Web and everything works great.

Today I go to start Web Calendar again, Version 5, build 14 and get the error:

"Sorry you do not have any themes installed. Please install this application."

So I reinstalled over the old copy and again it ran great. shut down and tried to open it again and got the same error.

Tried it again only this time uninstalling the program and all support files. (That hurt throwing away several hours of work.) Then I rebooted and reinstalled and same problem.

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

Any suggestions?

Kevin

I hate haveint to reinstall

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Try right-clicking on the Web Calendar icon and select "Run as Administrator".
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2208590 Photo

2 posts

Based on earlier posts, I saw where the Themes folder was empty under my documents. So I deleted everything again and reinstalled as the administrator and then everything worked. So I logged back in under my own account and sure enough I could not start the application. So I copied the Themes from under the Admin account into the Themes folder on my account and then I was able to run Web Calendar from my account.

It appears that in a Windows 7 install the Themes folder is only populated under the Administrator account and left empty for others. I did not have this problem on my XP box where I tested the trial version to see if I liked the program.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.