Adding events to calendar - Post ID...

User 457171 Photo

6 posts

Adam R. wrote:
Now we're back to our 3rd & 4th posts in this thread. :P
Does it say Connected or Disconnected on the bottom left of the box with the "Upload Files Here" button? If the login info is correct, my only guess would be to try disabling any firewall software (temporarily) to see if that's blocking the connection, and to tell the software to allow Web Calendar if that's the case. I always have Passive Mode checked, but when I unchecked it, Windows Firewall popped up and asked if I should Block or Unblock Web Calendar. If you have anything else like Zone Alarm, Avast, or McAfee Firewall (or Symantec/Norton), I'd look into those settings.

It says 'connected', so does that mean I'm not having any firewall problems? There's still not anything listed under the Server Directory tab. The Log tab shows I'm connected too.
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

I honestly don't know why you're connected but have a blank listing since I've never had that happen before. I'd still play with firewall settings to test. If you have any other web space you can test out with the program as well (like free space from your ISP or Yahoo or something), that would help determine if the problem is related to the hosting service you're trying to use.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.