titles - Post ID 3276

User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

Could someone list the titles given to members

Advisor and Support staff aside, obvious

My status changed from Registered user to member Does that mean now I purchased the software I am not registered anymore.

I would like to know how many posts I have to make to become "O! Mighty One" That's for want of a better name.

Now I saw one marked as Banned Wow! what did he do, change to being a tea drinker?

Just curious :
The Guy from OZ

User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

:P So far, the majority of bans are for the few that register & post with the sole purpose of spamming the forum with links to other programs and services. It'd be a different story if they had actually contributed to discussions and/or was a CoffeeCup customer. Sorry, tea drinking wasn't on the list of reasons to ban. :)

I'm not quite sure what triggers a Registered User to switch to Member, whether it has anything to do with actually purchasing software or if it's just a matter of # of posts for length of time being a member. Now I'm curious on that part.

Ambassadors are part of a large program that started 2 years ago:
http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/topic-a … editor/143
They sent out a mass invitation for people to join. It's more of a marketing strategy to me, but it's also a bit of an extended community of this public forum.

Advisors & Ambassadors are not employees of CoffeeCup, we're only voluntarily helping out, which might help explain why we don't know "everthing." :P

Advisors were also by invitation, helping out more in the forums and to help maintain/moderate them. There's no real ranking system set that I can see. So as far as I know, there's no automatic graduation of titles in this forum, other than the mysterious Registered User -> Member.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.