Problems with everthing - Post ID 76833

User 150608 Photo

2 posts

Contact Form Not working, No direct email
Nothing working.
Pay here, paypal, credit card forms, shoping cart, order here, Money making methods ALL WORKING Fine.
Integrity Broken
Customer relation out of order
Trust broken down
LIVID

I would just like know why is it , that I have to beg for my upgrades? This has been happening since I was promised this along time ago!
I always have trouble getting upgrades – updates and end up having to beg for them from you. I just went to http://care.coffeecup.com/fileDownload.php. And there are no links there to my purchases. I think by now I kinda knew that.
The history of this problem started way back when uh 2001?? and every time I need downloads I have to endure this begging process. “Please may I have a page or link to my upgrades –updates available to me as promised with my BIG CUP Purchase without this demeaning and time cumbersome process. I have no specific one I am looking for. Coffee cup software has never made this easy for me. This is just not right.:(
Thank you Kathleen Chute
indianrock41@aol.com indianrock350@charter.net
:D Fawn
User 355448 Photo

Ambassador
3,144 posts

Kathleen,

What email address did you use when you purchased the Big Gulp?

Are you logging in with that email address?
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

I must've had the Webmaster Super Pack for...5 years now? I've never had any issue with the downloads being missing. The issue I've read of others having is due to the purchases being tied to the email address used at the time of purchase, which is why Bill is asking about the email address used.
If you find out which email address correctly logs you in to let you access the downloads, be sure to write/type/tattoo it somewhere to prevent future "begging." ;)
User 578071 Photo

2 posts

Hello my name is Rafael Saints he/she wanted to see if they help me I cannot configure paypal I install the whole api data but he/she gives me this error all this working well in the website but to the checkot moment he/she sends me this error if they have an idea favor to help me

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in D:\Inetpub\webs\santosmultiservicescom\ccdata\php\checkoutpp.cls.php on line 176

My Email es smultiservices@bellsouth.net
Rafael Santos
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

Hi Rafael. You may want to post your question in the Shopping Cart Software section of the forums. If you do not get the help you need, be sure to contact CoffeeCup directly for help:
http://www.coffeecup.com/contact/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.