Bug in the text editor? - Post ID 242974

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Inger wrote:
Things like upgrading to e.g.Yosemite isn't the same as reformatting, is it?

Depends. I NEVER install an OS on top of another. I always format. Upgrading over an existing OS just leads to more problems. Always best to start fresh.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
Inger wrote:
Isn't her computer a Mac? Do they also need to be formatted? ;)

If memory serves, she has already done it twice. ;)

Umm no never lol, not sure what you're remembering, but it ain't that so my guess is that your memory isn't "serving" :P

I remember one instance was within the first week. I think you hosed it with Outlook or something. My memory is impeccable. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

You and your outlook fetish lol, it's never been on my Mac and quit skirting the issue lol
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

If you could open a Support Ticket with a video of the steps you are preforming to accomplish this it would be very helpful. This way we can see the exact steps taken and try to replicate it.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.